Arbys - Review about Chicken Sandwich from Red Bluff, California
Brown lettuce in the middle of my chicken sandwich.After eating half of my chicken sandwich.
I went to go try and get my money back for the order. After amber the manager talked with the owner of Arby's herself on the phone she came out and offered to make me another chicken sandwich. I told her listen, this isn't like you forgot to put tomatoes on my as which and I want you to make me another one. You guys messed up.
My lettuce is brown and is probably going to make me sick with food poisoning.My end result will be to get a lawyer for lawsuit for food poisoning and submitting my complaint to the health department.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I just came from Arby's over on Ft. Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it! Even the cheese was cold! It's as..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."