Brown lettuce in the middle of my chicken sandwich.After eating half of my chicken sandwich.
I went to go try and get my money back for the order. After amber the manager talked with the owner of Arby's herself on the phone she came out and offered to make me another chicken sandwich. I told her listen, this isn't like you forgot to put tomatoes on my as which and I want you to make me another one. You guys messed up.
My lettuce is brown and is probably going to make me sick with food poisoning.My end result will be to get a lawyer for lawsuit for food poisoning and submitting my complaint to the health department.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed. The quality is *** and the service is worst. If your motto is we have the meats then i would have..."
- "they should feel ashamed. I woudn't give these away for free if it was my business...."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."