I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada.
My fiancé had gone to get lunch while I stayed home with our newborn. Not only did the service take an extremely long time, but the communication and overall service was unacceptable.
She had ordered via drive thru, and upon paying, was promptly directed to wait in the parking lot and her order would be brought out to her. This never happened. Instead, her order was given to another customer. When she went in to finally ask about the extreme delay, she was told not only that he order was given to another person, but they believed her receipt was stolen from someone and could not possibly be hers since there was a man who ordered and, thus, a man was given the food. The two immediate aforementioned statements could not be farther from the actual truth. She was the only person in the car, and we still have the receipt.
The manager on duty at the time was of no help, and was the only person able to communicate with us about the incident. She had recognized, and asked to speak to the young man who took her order, and was rudely refused by this woman believed to be manager. By this time more than 45 minutes had gone by and a refund was out of the question.
While still at home with our newborn, I had called to speak both to this woman in charge, and Henderson non emergency police department, without a resolution from either party. At this point I felt helpless and asked for a contact number or email for you so I may make a formal complaint. I was again rudely refused. The meal was paid for again, and we finally had our lunch after over an hour of this debacle.
I can say that we will NEVER be visiting this location again, and if I am ever made aware of any other locations that this woman works at, they will be excluded just the same from our patronage.
This was nothing short o a nightmare, and that woman should no longer be employed by your business, nor any others' until she has had the proper reprimand and re-training needed to appropriately service the public as a food handler.
Attached you will find a copy of our receipt.
I look forward to your prompt response and attention to this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was the worst experience I've ever had at an Arby's! The girl taking our order didn't know anything about any of the food. The place was a mess and..."
- "Went to Arbys to tey their new Gryos. The turjey one in the add looked delicous. sns 2 for 6$ not a bad price. What i got was a gryo..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "ordered a combo and got no fries. No customer service. Waited in line to buy fries because they messed up and didn't answer back and waited three full orders for..."
- "BED BUGS!!!! Never go here!!!! I went in to look for a bed and bought a canopy bed from one of there catalogs. I pre paid them $2000 dollars cash...."