Arbys - Review about Drive Thru from Henderson, Nevada

Good afternoon,

I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada.

My fiancé had gone to get lunch while I stayed home with our newborn. Not only did the service take an extremely long time, but the communication and overall service was unacceptable.

She had ordered via drive thru, and upon paying, was promptly directed to wait in the parking lot and her order would be brought out to her. This never happened. Instead, her order was given to another customer. When she went in to finally ask about the extreme delay, she was told not only that he order was given to another person, but they believed her receipt was stolen from someone and could not possibly be hers since there was a man who ordered and, thus, a man was given the food. The two immediate aforementioned statements could not be farther from the actual truth. She was the only person in the car, and we still have the receipt.

The manager on duty at the time was of no help, and was the only person able to communicate with us about the incident. She had recognized, and asked to speak to the young man who took her order, and was rudely refused by this woman believed to be manager. By this time more than 45 minutes had gone by and a refund was out of the question.

While still at home with our newborn, I had called to speak both to this woman in charge, and Henderson non emergency police department, without a resolution from either party. At this point I felt helpless and asked for a contact number or email for you so I may make a formal complaint. I was again rudely refused. The meal was paid for again, and we finally had our lunch after over an hour of this debacle.

I can say that we will NEVER be visiting this location again, and if I am ever made aware of any other locations that this woman works at, they will be excluded just the same from our patronage.

This was nothing short o a nightmare, and that woman should no longer be employed by your business, nor any others' until she has had the proper reprimand and re-training needed to appropriately service the public as a food handler.

Attached you will find a copy of our receipt.

I look forward to your prompt response and attention to this matter.

P. Garibay

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Drive Thru
Review category
Fast Food
review #584827 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arbys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 22, 2015 #934515

Brandi, I just wanted to hop on just to let you know, you are not alone. (People on these complaint sites....are to judgmental). I have been in a similar situation.....oh and first of all( to all you smart *** out there)...just FYI...when you have a child are suppose to support each other in any task handed to matter how big or how small. My husband will jump to my aid ANYTIME I need it. It's not that a " fiancé /spouse" can't fight their own work out the battles together.... Anyways...We had Chilis tell us we failed to pay our bill....of $98..... Well....let's just say we never went back to that location....and we refused to pay it the second time around. Congrats on your little one:D We have four daughters, ages 7 year old twins, a 4 year old and a 10 month old...the hard times will get better :D Keep hold of each other and support one another:D Oh....and the hormones....if you were like me...and was...." Not yourself" lol, that will get better too :D Good luck dear, and I hope you have a better fast food night! -Racheal from Texas :D

0 1 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934524 Henderson, Nevada

Thank you, I think that the worst part of this is that this made my fiancee so angry that he started throwing things around and swearing so loudly that the neighbors heard. They called the police and the police contacted CPS because they feared that my fiancee would harm our child. Our child was taken from us because of this incident. Since CPS and the police were involved before in my house they think that my child will never be returned to me.

0 1 Reply

Jan 21, 2015 #934117

Being your fiance' was the one involved in this deal, apparently she isn't mature enough to do her own complaining or are just the type that has to be in control of everything? It was rather moronic of you to involve the police department in such a piddly matter. They have many more important things to deal with. A fast food order doesn't make major theft. For somebody that thinks they are so smart, and that is exactly what your complaint sounds like you don't know that you are on a general complaint site, and not Arby's web site. You could have said the same thing in a lot shorter complaint. In case you don't realize it human beings do make mistakes. I feel sorry for your poor baby, having such immature parents.

3 0 Reply

Jan 21, 2015 #934159 Las Vegas, Nevada

Did u not read his statement - btw- I am the fiancé - I just finally cut and pasted the *** letter he typed the day it happend cause it needed to circulate some how - I can't sit there and let something just disappear - not this situation- if I do- then who knows wtf else this woman is doing to our community besides ripping us off - it was a crazy scam- my family was waiting at home for dinner - it was gonna be our junk food special night - where we didn't have to cook and we got what we wanted - I am a new mother and it was my first time out in the car with my - at the time a lil over a month now he's month old baby - I go up to the window hand him a 20 and the kid asks me to pull in front after handing me the ordered drinks- it was my 70 year old fathers money- we are hurting cash wise- and it's many reasons why twenty to forty bucks these days makes us feel rich - I we called 311 not 911- they said we of course can't call 911 but it is worthy of a small claims court situation - of course it's not that big a deal for that - but how about the fact that a human being on this earth is allowed to tell u that u didn't order somethjng - that u never paid - that the receipt isn't mine and the orders on it r from a diff customer - and that she is the manager and she's not going make good on presenting food or a refund and eventually verbally insulting me for about an hour with profanity - my father is old he told me to hang on and he'd come by and fix it - but he couldn't - it... Show more

1 2 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934525 Orange, California

I agree the fiance must be six years old if they cannot fight their own battles and the OP needs to be put in jail for having sexual relationships with a child that resulted in the child getting pregnant.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.