Avon, Ohio
3.9K views 23 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun off of my sandwich and i saw this green stuff in the image below.I stopped eating the first sandwich and did the same thing to the second sandwich, took and bun off and there it was agian GREEN.

I dont know about you people at ARBYS but i never saw GREEN like this on MEAT!This is absolutely unacceptable and i want a refund!

Review about: Sandwich.

3.2
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Arbys Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Submit review

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1074153

I don't see anything green in the pics. Are you dreaming of pot?

I love Arby's food.

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1056505

I also will never ever eat arbys again.My stomach turns everytime I think about the food I recieved at the one in south milwaukee wisconsin 2 days ago.And no I do not want free food as I will never eat that *** again.First off I had a beef n chedder sandwich which I have had in the past it used to be good.This one though it tasted like vomit.I spit it out after the first ***.Maybe it was old I do not care it was nasty.The soda did not have enough flavor in it and was really just fizzy water with a very bad after taste.The curly fries I must admit were good but after a taste of that beef n chedder I just could not eat any more.Just thinking about it now makes me want to puke.Never ever again arbys you lost me as a customer for life and I may just call our local health dept. on you.

readwhatyoubuy

You better get a refund!

I see nothing green.

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1074154

Me either? That picture makes me hungry.

fattyfattytwobyfour

This OP is a simpleton ignorrammuss

BnEn
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #939699

In the Arby's nutritional values supplemental handbook, they are labeled a proprietary "flavor crystals."

Uncle Fartknocker
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #927150

Arby's has pepsi. Did you know that?

to Uncle Fartknocker Vallejo, California, United States #1074156

Pepsi rocks! Do they have green Pepsi?

TLC
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #916997

The same "green" is also visible on deli meat. It's just a pearlescent aspect of the meat.BTW, you have to contact Arby's for a refund.