951 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL 32765, USA

i went to this location on 04/07/2018, at 4:45 pm..an employee who looked arab or indian by the name of ROHAN was not only rude to me, he was hostile and abusive. He was rude at the intercom and was being a jerk and asked me to repeat myself, then was giggling.

when i went to the window- he didnt give me a total and i asked for one. He gave me the angriest meanest look he was horrible. He gave it to me angrily and begrudgingly. He then rudely snatched my credit card from me.

I asked for a manager and he said to his employee "am i doing something wrong"- then i asked for a manager again and he lied and claimed he was the manager. This guy is a rude jerk and hostile and aggressive towards customers and women.

It is really bad- something needs to be done about Rohan and the horrible way he treats women- the way he looked at me was nothing short of angry aggressive and horrible, and he was rude abusive and terrible. He is abusing customers and does not need to be working around people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Customer Care.

Arbys Cons: Terrible employee rohan.

Comments