Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday.They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been ran over.
I cant figure out how they made the sandwich so flattened. I brought them home and my girlfriend thought I had dropped something on them in the car. And on top of that, the chicken was chewy and dry and Turkey Cheddar had barely any cheese. I would be embarrassed if I was the manager of that store.
Although I'm pretty sure the woman with the neck tattoos was the manager, so....I will never eat at ANY Arbys ever again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."