Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday.They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been ran over.
I cant figure out how they made the sandwich so flattened. I brought them home and my girlfriend thought I had dropped something on them in the car. And on top of that, the chicken was chewy and dry and Turkey Cheddar had barely any cheese. I would be embarrassed if I was the manager of that store.
Although I'm pretty sure the woman with the neck tattoos was the manager, so....I will never eat at ANY Arbys ever again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Ordered a crispy chicken sandwhich and came home opened it up to find just lettuce and tomatoes but NO chicken. Wtf how does that even happen. Bowling green arbys on..."
- "Pulled straight out of thr bah, no stray fries in the bottom of bag. This disrespect has got to STOP. I don't know why I keep giving you guys chances...."
- "I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed. Now, after installing my roof with..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "We bought a 2016 Fuzion toy hauler from Camping World in Byron a few days ago. Everyone was very nice and especially the salesman Chris Bozeman. He was on top..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."