Marietta, Georgia

Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday.They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been ran over.

I cant figure out how they made the sandwich so flattened. I brought them home and my girlfriend thought I had dropped something on them in the car. And on top of that, the chicken was chewy and dry and Turkey Cheddar had barely any cheese. I would be embarrassed if I was the manager of that store.

Although I'm pretty sure the woman with the neck tattoos was the manager, so....I will never eat at ANY Arbys ever again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Arbys Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Submit review

Comments

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #607487

It doesn't look that bad to me. If you are hungry, you will eat it, instead of wasting time taking pictures.

Arbys - King’s Hawaiian® Fish Deluxe YUK!! Arbys "Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day. The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good. I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato..." Read more Arbys Max Roastbeef Review Arbys "This was the worst experience I've ever had at an Arby's! The girl taking our order didn't know anything about any of the food. The place was a mess and..." Read more Arbys French Dip And Swiss Sandwich Review Arbys "...the sandwich always had a pile of meat and cheese and the sandwich was longer and bigger , im very upset with the way i received it tonight..." Read more Arbys Mint Chocolate Swirl Shake Review Arbys "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more