2.2

My wife and I drove the 20 minutes to get sandwiches from Arby's for dinner. I ordered 6 Beef 'N Cheddars and 1 Deep fried Turkey sandwich.

I asked the woman at the window for extra Arby's sauce and Horsey sauce. When we arrived home, not only was there no sauces at all, the Beef 'N Cheddar sandwiches had almost no cheddar and Arby's sauce on them. At first I thought that whoever prepared them had forgotten to add any sauce at all but upon closer inspection it looked like they may have lightly spread it on the buns with a knife. Not only did they add very little sauce and cheese but they skimped on the beef as well and the buns were very dry.

Needless to say, I wasn't about to waste anymore of my time driving back to Arby's so I fed the sandwiches to my 3 dogs, Bob, baby, and Napoleon. There didn't understand what my problem was because they scarfed then down in a New York minute and I could tell that they thought the sandwiches were a hit. Unfortunately they aren't the one's shoveling out the dough for them, I was. I used to Love Arby's but it appears that they have gone the way of their competition and seem to place the bottom line over their customers enjoyment.

Unless there isn't any other options, I won't be spending my hard earned money at Arby's anytime soon. Yours Truly,, starving in Spokane

User's recommendation: Check your order before driving away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: Value deception, Quality of the greek gyro.

Location: 14212 West Highway 2, Airway Heights, WA 99022