3015 Washtenaw Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48197, USA
3.3

3 days of *** food in a row at arbys on saginaw road in midland michigan..48640 Bought one of the Italian subs last Friday (secretary brought it to me) it was incredibly good... had to go get one Monday...

(secretary also picked this one up... tasted like ***) I thought maybe that was an anomaly... Tuesday she got me another one--also tasted like *** Wednesday, today, I went -- did the drive thru and I ordered the market fresh turkey... first of all it took forever for them to come and take my order, secondly the car in front of me took forever for them to get their order...

the sandwich was made incorrectly and once again tasted like ***-- something's going on there and it's not good.... I can guarantee you the quality of the service and the food has plummeted and people are not happy

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: Food last 3 days.

Comments

Why do you keep coming back then if you can't appreciate amazing food? More Arby's for me then. Nomnomnom

Arbys Reviews