The coffee lady was the restaurant fault. The restaurant in question served their coffee over 180 degrees which is scalding when the law says that coffee should be served at about 145 degrees.

So your statement that, "Remember the coffee lady." is not only not needed, but unwarranted, therefore I will not be going to buy anything from any of your restaurants from this time forward unless you stop the commercial and give a full apology to the public for your misrepresentation of the facts. Thank you for your time an informed, concerned customer. And I think that your rule about there being 100 words to have any complaint to be registered to be unfair. An other to reason to think about boycotting all your restaurants.

So if you want to continue my continue my support and MONEY, STOP the commercial current running.

Thank you Mr. Lindley

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Commercial.

Comments

Before taking a large drink of any liquid, I always sip a little to test the temperature. please prevent any injury to your mouth or face and test the temp first.

Most restaurants are not trying to harm you but, bring you back as a regular customer. Take care please

Seriously? Coffee at any restaurant is served at 180 degrees.

It comes straight out of the pot. *** my coffee pot at home is set for a temp of 200.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1246700