After writing this review the first time my stars were changed from 1 to 5. NEVER HEARD FROM ANYONE AND I ALSO FILLED OUT ANOTHER REVIEW ABOUT THIS.

DO NOT GO TO THIS ARBYS THEY FIGHT CURSE THE F WORD LIKE IT IS AND/OR. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND I QUESTION THE CLEANLINESS SINCE THE FLOOR AROUND THE FF AREA LOOKED LIKE IT WAS NEVER CLEANED!! I am no a prude about the F word in fact I use it myself but ONLY in certain places and NEVER when there may be children around and since they were in the back they could not tell whi was around. DID I GET SICK FROM CLEANLINESS PROBLEMS OR THE CLIMATE IN THERE???

No one needs that while waiting for their lunch?? Way too many other nice places to eat in the area STAY AWAY FROM THIS ARBYS- THINK PRIVATELY OWNED AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU JUST Your MONEY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Changed my star ratings!! Gave all.1 on the first review but it showed as all 5 REALLY????

Never heard back so I guess Arbys REALLY doesn't care about the workers using the F word to fight when customers can hear them including children???!!!!!

Also that I got deathly sick - my friend who saw how sick I got thinks I should see a lawyer. I will NEVER GO TO ARBYS IN KINGSTON PA AGAIN too many other nice good places to spend my money.

Arbys Reviews