Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
1.7

Went inside to order waiting for order the girl, Roxanna making gagging sounds loud and continued in front of manager Bryon until a few of us, customers yelled at her. She continued to make orders even after we said we would not take orders from her.

I have not been to Arby's in four years I went because this one on Jackson had been remodeled and looked clean. I will never go in Arby's again poorly managed, hire the bottom of the barrel. This is in Ann Arbor on Jackson road. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad service.

Pleas start hiring grown ups I would expect this behavior in elementary schools Hire managers that are managers instead of idiots that do not know how to handle situations like this This could be why you are losers and will be going under.

Badly managed and imature employees. Won't be returning to this nightmare again Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor Poor food handler input during preparation.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: Rudeness.

Comments

#1198633

First off, how'd it cost you 2 grand? Were there medical bills? And saying "bad bad bad bad..." like that is what I'd expect from elementary school kids.

Arbys Reviews