3.1

Unbelievably poorly trained employees. Visited twice within the same week only to have the same employee tell me that they didn’t sell what I wanted to order.

It was on the menu board behind him. Got every excuse from the manager including he was new to working the counter, and their computer system was new...millennial female manager bitched me out for losing my patience with their continued incompetence....she thought it her place to redress both myself and my companion for not being patient with them over their new computer system....in the dining room with other guests present, none of whom had been there at the time we were served earlier. My Companion holds a PhD and worked for IBM for 20+ years and explained that the problem with their computer system is one of a lack of sufficient training on the new system. Manager became more forceful with her contention that I was the problem, Which angered me...she embarrassed us for a problem ARBYS created...totally uneccessary.

Asked for the name of the franchise owner and was told she didn’t know....Complained to Arby’s Corporate weeks ago, got ZERO response. Will not return to that franchise or any other Arby’s ever again!

THE SAME EXACT POORLY TRAINED COUNTER PERSON TWO VISITS IN A ROW MAKING THE EXACT SAME MISTAKE AND THE MANAGER BLAMING ME FOR GETTING PO’d ABOUT IT! Unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Preferred solution: Nothing, done with your chain and will tell others. .

Comments

You and your companion with the "PhD and the IBM job" have no business going into an Arbys and correcting employees and getting angry and telling them how to do their jobs.

@Anonymous

You have no business leaving your comment.

Arbys Reviews