On july 20th at 10 44 i was in your store 5822 on jackson drive in la mesa calif we ordered two of the 5 dollar bbq specials it toke a very long time to get our order the car if front of me drove off because he waited to long the girl handed me our order and said good bye i looled at her and ask where is my drlinks she didnt know what i meaant and said so then i gave her the slip back and they got my drinks i parked in the lot and found they didnt give me napkins when my wife opened her sandwich her meat was just a very small amount there was no tomato on it just a dab of sauce i aat at arbys all the time in el cajon calif and the service is always good this one has the worst people ive ever dealt with and the second girl a black woman blammed the new girl for everything this is not good i worked with public for 35 years and its not good my name is Robert Kulp phone is 619 980 6187 thanks for your support .

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2009.

Comments

I visited arbys store # 6882, IN BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA. The store manager, was a young hispanic girl, and she didnt seem to have order of the store.She really wasnt supportive of the young man on drive-thru; he made a mistake and she snatched him off, she shouldnt be running the store.She also, seem to not know how to communicate very well, without a confrontational tone.she's terrible and i think her name is Erienda jackson, couldnt quite see the name tag!i love arbys, but wont be back!!!