6455 Macleod Trail, Calgary, AB T2H 0K8, Canada

I visited Arby's at Chinook Mall food court around 6PM on Sep 26th. A male worker(I believe he is the owner) took my order.

I ordered large size of curly fries. He was extremely rude during the whole process. He told me he does not understand my English and I repeated again what I wanted to order, then he said "you come here" to move me to another till. I paid cash, he gave me change but no receipt.

He throw the food bag to the counter! not handle to me. I picked it up and I was surprised how much food I got (I have visited different arby's location more than 100 times) obviously it was too little, then I asked him politely : excuse me, is it the large size curly fries? you know I just want to make sure I got the right stuff.

then he was rude again and yelled at me: it's alot! how much do you want? I can show you the small size! you already got a big one ok?

Because he was so rude and loud, other customers who were waiting aside all looked at us. I am so disappointed with the service and food I got there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Owner.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have a solution - don't eat that junk.

The sodium in contained in most Arby's food is far beyond what is considered normal intake for a healthy human.

You're really in trouble if you have any health issues requiring reduced sodium diet.

1500mg / day is plenty. The usual 2000mg /day as stated by most food producers is the maximum.

Read the spec on Arby's food. But sit down first.

Arbys Reviews