Macomb, Illinois

When did one side of the bread on the cold apple chicken salad sandwich start being toasted? If always as it was stated to me then it was so lightly toasted that I didn't realize it. This my favorite summer sandwich.when home or traveling I know what I'm going to get at Arby's. Yesterday I went to my local Arby's ordered the sandwich when I got home -- it tasted terrible. I looked to see why and noticed the underside of my bread was dark toasted/grilled. It smelled like a dirty grill. I called because they had forgotten one of my drinks(shake) and to inquire about the toasted bread and was told bluntly that's the way they've always been done but I could order it un-toasted. Just curious, is there a real reason why one side of the bread is toasted? I'm very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Arbys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arbys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Arbys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

I work at arbys and the reason is so the mayo in the salad doesn't make the bread super soggy!