Arby's is awful. I feel sick after eating the food. The service was horrible. I hope I don't die from the food. I never will go back again. HORRIBLE!!!! Vomit, vomit, vomit!

That is all I really wanted to post, but the Website states that I need more words. Her they are: Life is short. Stay away from Arbys. I think that I may die from the horrible food.

Sadly, the only thing worse than the food is the service.

Okay, I thought that Arbys was bad, but I need to keep writing just to post this complaint. Really only pay attention to the first two paragraphs. Now I'm just trying to fill the words.

Actually, pay attention to this. Arbys is horrible. It's food will make you sick. It's service will make you frustrated. Arbys is horrible. It's food will make you sick. It's service will make you frustrated. Arbys is horrible. It's food will make you sick. It's service will make you frustrated. Arbys is horrible. It's food will make you sick. It's service will make you frustrated. Arbys is horrible. It's food will make you sick. It's service will make you frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Customer Care.

Comments