Indianapolis, Indiana

I ORDERED A MARKET FRESH TURKEY BACON RANCH SANDWICH FRIES AND LARGE DRINK --- ONLY TO DRIVE OUT OF THE DRIVE THRU WITH 2 ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES --- NO FIRES AND A LARGE DRINK...WHO CAN I CALL ??

I TRIED CALLING 317-842-4912 (NUMBER LISTED ONLINE) BUT NO ONE WILL ANSWER. I CALLED THE SURVEY LINE ON THE BACK OF MY RECEIPT AND GAVE A POOR REVIEW BUT THERE WAS NO WAY TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE... I SPENT $9.14 AND ENDED UP WITH 2 ROAST BEEFS -- NO CHEESE NOTHING... WORTH ABOUT $3 ...

NOT HAPPY AND STARVING!!!!!

THANKS A LOT ARBYS ON 82ND ST.INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Arbys Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Submit review

Comments

Welcome to life stuff happens

Pasco, Washington, United States #683485

The Classic Roast Beef sandwiches are about $3.49 at a lot of the stores, however, they're 2 for $5.00 also.The fact that your order was wrong should not be that big of an issue.

Generally we would hope that our customers would understand that even though we're employees for a certain company, that we are still human beings and prone to making mistakes. It's possible that you may have gotten the order that was either before yours or after it, so you're more than likely not the only one that got the wrong order. Your receipt says that you went through the drive thru around 12:30, which is lunch time, and generally when most places have their lunch rush. Have you ever considered that maybe the inside of the store happened to be busy and that it was an honest mistake?

I highly doubt that any of the employees there would mess up your order that badly on purpose.If it makes you feel any better at all, it did cost the company for making a simple honest mistake, because since you got the wrong order, either someone else did too, or the sandwich artist in the back had to make two more roast beef sandwiches for an order they already made, costing the company in food costs.

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #652019

I'm pretty sure a plain roast beef at Arby's would cost more than two for $3.00.However, anybody with a brain should know enough to check their order before leaving the site, at the very least to make sure you got the fires, etc.

Actually I wish I had known that Arby's sell fires, I would like to try them.There is no reason for you to be starving----you can eat the sandwiches that you got, so don't sit there saying you are starving, if you are, that is your MAJOR problem.